Topdot immediately requires a highly talented and experienced Laravel Resource with good communication skills and a proven track record in Web Development.
* Salary is negotiable according to the skillset and experience of the candidate *
Ideal Candidate should have:
- 2 years of experience in Custom PHP & Frameworks, Laravel experience with mid or enterprise level applications.
- Ability to design the overall architecture of web applications.
- Strongly Preferred: Experience working with various frameworks and technologies.
- Ability to perform maintenance and updates on existing PHP web applications and APIs.
- Must be familiar with Social Media and Third-Party APIs
- Must be self-motivated, have strong work ethics and bring a positive attitude.
- Must be an excellent team player as well as an individual performer.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to multi-tasks and be organised.
Apache, Cloud Hosting (AWS)
MySQL, Mongo will be plus