About the Position:
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
You are passionate, self-sufficient, and ready to collaborate with talented engineers to craft brilliant applications from even bigger ideas. You are always approachable and brainstorming to find the best solutions.
- 3 years of experience of professional software development with deadlines
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Good track record of problem solving
- Successful experience of working in a development team.
- Good communication skills, well organized, good time management
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)